If you would like to make a donation to the Tasmanian Liberal team, we would be most grateful for your support.
Amounts received by the Tasmanian Division of the Liberal Party of more than $13,800 will be subject to disclosure under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
Donations to the Party by individuals of up to $1,500 per annum may be tax deductible however, please consult your registered tax advisor for further information.
The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity’s head office is in Australia;
- the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that 16 replaces that Subclass)
Donations can be made by:
- Credit card (Bankcard, Mastercard, Visa or AMEX) by phoning the Liberal Party of Australia, Tasmanian Division on 03 6224 1015
- Cheque payable to the Liberal Party of Australia, Tasmanian Division, posted to GPO Box 469, Hobart TAS 7001. Please ensure you include your name and address.
- Follow our secure online form below